I know you all are just dying to know me just a little bit better. Here are 25 facts about me!
- I hate being hot but I live in Houston
- I slept with a night light until my freshman year in college
- I can drink cranberry juice everyday of my life and never get sick of it
- I hate the color pink
- My favorite candy is a Kit-Kat bar
- I lived in Nashville for 4 years and I miss it everyday
- I lived in Los Angeles for 6 months and I miss it every other day
- I hate McDonald’s but I secretly love Chicken McNuggets
- When I was a kid I used to be scared that I would get sucked down the bathtub drain.
- I am terrified of clowns
- School Mascots kind of creep me out
- I have a large arch in my back and no arch in my feet… everyday is opposite day
- I will always be Team BSB in the boyband war
- I went to a performing arts high school but I refuse to sing in front of people
- I have a slight case of road rage… I really just want people to drive with purpose, leave the cruising to country roads.
- I love every Amanda Bynes movie
- Chris Bosh of the Miami Heat scares me
- My eyelashes naturally curl
- Seuessical is my favorite Musical
- Despite the common myth, growing up as an only child actually sucks
- I wear pearls almost everyday of my life
- I have horrible handwriting
- I’ve tried blogging multiple times but I never made it past the first 2 or 3 post
- I love to paint but I can’t draw to save my life
- I love all my readers old and new!
Thanks for reading!